Your Family's Ticket to Winter Adventure!
The SnowPass benefits include:
- Access to multiple ski areas across Canada. Return to your favorite hills and try new ones.
- You can ski not once, but TWICE at every participating ski area
- Fresh air and exercise.
- Fun with Family and Friends.
- Memories that last a lifetime.
" The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass was a great way to visit resorts we had never skied at. "
Sakura - Alberta
" The SnowPass saved us a lot of money! "
Aarna - Québec
" The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass helped get the whole family out skiing together. "
Chynna - Ontario
Applying is Easy
Applications will be accepted until the end of March 2024
Proof of Age or Grade
The format accepted is JPEG (.jpg), png and pdf. Acceptable proof of age is a birth certificate or health care card. Acceptable proof of grade is the childs current grade 4 or 5 report card or last year’s grade 3 or 4 report card.
Pay online with Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We do not accept debit, cash or cheques.
HOW TO USE THE GRADE 4 & 5 SNOWPASStm PROGRAM
- Login to your Account with your email and password.
- Click on Book my Visit and follow the instructions.
- As long as the ski area has capacity and you have not redeemed both free passes for that ski area, you will be able to book your visit.
- A digital barcode will be issued to present at the ski area ticket window for a pass.
- Enjoy the fresh air and family fun!
You can change the date of your booking or ski area location depending on availability, alternatively you can cancel the booking. Changes and cancellations can only be accommodated if made prior to 30 hours before 6 am on the date you booked. An example is if you booked for a Saturday, you have until Thursday at midnight to change your day or ski area as long as there is availability.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU APPLY!
- There are no refunds
- Confirm your preferred ski area(s) are listed under “Where to Use It“
- A ski area’s participation may have changed from last season.
- Only participating ski areas will accept the pass.
- You get 2 free passes at every participating ski area over the lifetime of the SnowPass.
- Applications are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Please allow 2 business days to process.
- A full paying adult may be required. See details “Where to Use It”
- Parents are required to create an account to submit a Snowpass application
- You cannot use the product on any school trips or to participate in a competitive program such as: racing or freestyle events
- The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass cannot be used in conjunction with any discounted product, including the Canadian Lift Pass
- Applications are processed in order of submission.
- Read the Important Details and FAQ’s