Your Family’s Passport to Winter Adventure!
The SnowPass benefits include:
- Access to multiple ski areas across Canada. Return to your favorite hills and try new ones.
- You can ski not once, but TWICE at every participating ski area
- Fresh air and exercise.
- Fun with Family and Friends.
- Memories that last a lifetime.
" The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass was a great way to visit resorts we had never skied at. "
Sakura - Alberta
" The SnowPass saved us a lot of money! "
Aarna - Québec
" The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass helped get the whole family out skiing together. "
Chynna - Ontario
Applying Is Easy
Applications will be accepted until the end of March 2021
Proof of Age or Grade
The format accepted is JPEG (.jpg), png and pdf. Acceptable proof of age is a birth certificate or health care card. Acceptable proof of grade is the childs current grade 4 or 5 report card or last year’s grade 3 or 4 report card.
Pay online with Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We do not accept debit, cash or cheques.
How to Use the
Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass Program?
- Login to your Account with your email and password.
- Click on Book my Visit and follow the instructions.
- As long as the ski area has capacity and you have not redeemed both free passes for that ski area, you will be able to book your visit.
- A digital barcode will be issued to present at the ski area ticket window for a pass.
- Enjoy the fresh air and family fun!
Note: Once booked there are no cancellations or refunds.
Date changes can be accommodated to a future date if done 30 hours prior to 6am of the day you’re booked. An example is if you booked for a Saturday, you have until Thursday at midnight to change your day or resort as long as there is availability.
Important Information Before You Apply!
- Only participating ski areas will accept the pass.
- You get 2 free passes over the lifetime of the SnowPass. Not each year.
- A full paying adult may be required. See details “Where to use it”
- You cannot use the SnowPass on any school trip
- A ski area’s participation may have changed from last season.
- There are no refunds
- Applications are processed in order of submission.
- You will be notified by email when your application has been processed. Just a reminder that the program will be open mid-December.
- This year, all visits must be pre-booked for contact tracing and capacity limits. We anticipate the booking system will be ready to use by then.
- Read the Rules and Regulations and FAQ’s