The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™:
It is important that you read the details below before proceeding with your purchase.
- The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass program is a one-year program.
- You get 2 free lift tickets to use at each of the participating ski areas. Visit as many ski areas as you want!
- A ski area’s participation may have changed from previous season(s).
- Confirm your preferred ski area(s) are listed under “Participating Ski Areas”.
- A full paying adult may be required.
- You cannot use the product on any school trips or to participate in a competitive program such as: racing or freestyle events.
- The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass cannot be used in conjunction with any discounted product, including the Canadian Lift Pass.
- This program requires proof of age or grade to qualify.
- Applications are processed in order of submission and may take up to 2 working days to be approved. Longer if the application is not properly submitted.
- All issued SnowPasses will expire at the end of the 2023/24 winter season and cannot be refunded, extended, or transferred to the following season.
- Applications for the 2023/2024 season are accepted until the end of March 2024.
- Some ski areas have blackout days around the Christmas holidays and Family Day week. We recommend you review the Participating Ski Areas tab in the store. This is where Blackout Days for each ski area are noted.
- Bookings must be made in advance of your visit. It is the responsibility of the skier to present the booking barcode at the ski area in exchange for a day ticket. This code can be presented, in electronic format on a smart phone (internet service at the ski area is not guaranteed), in hard copy or a screen shot.
- The Canadian Ski Council (CSC) is not responsible for unused passes due to inclement weather, injury, medical conditions, or early “end of season” ski area closures.