Rules and Regulations
The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™:
- Is an application process where a child’s photo and proof of age/grade are required.
- Is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Is only open to residents of Canada.
- The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ is a “cardless” program and visits to the ski areas must be prebooked online.
- Once booked, it is the customers responsibility to present either a printed copy of the ticket barcode or an electronic copy to the ski area.
- You get 2 free passes at every participating ski area over the lifetime of the SnowPass. Not each year.
- May require a “paying adult” or an “adult on site”.
- Is not valid for school trips or ski club races or any excursion where group rates apply.
- Is not to be used with any other offer or discount, including the Canadian Ski Council’s Canadian Lift Passes or any Maneige products.
- Is bonded under the Consumer Protection Act of Quebec, Permit number 601238.