Rules and Regulations
The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™:
- The use of ski area premises and facilities and participation in activities at ski areas is subject to the conditions of the Exclusion of Liability and Assumption of Risks Notice presented to skiers when booking their visit. A copy of this document can be found at skisafety.ca
- Is an application process where a child’s photo and proof of age/grade are required.
- Is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Is only open to residents of Canada.
- The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ is a “cardless” program and visits to the ski areas must be prebooked online.
- Once booked, it is the customers responsibility to present either a printed copy of the ticket barcode or an electronic copy to the ski area.
- You get 2 free passes at every participating ski area over the lifetime of the SnowPass. Not each year.
- May require a “paying adult” or an “adult on site”.
- Is not valid for school trips or ski club races or any excursion where group rates apply.
- Is not to be used with any other offer or discount, including the Canadian Ski Council’s Canadian Lift Passes or any Maneige products.
- Is bonded under the Consumer Protection Act of Quebec, Permit number 601238.